Welcome to Susan G. Parker Esq.
Susan G. Parker has thirty years experience counseling families and businesses. Whether guidance is sought about estate planning, taxes or buying/selling a business, the law firm of Susan G. Parker, Esq. shepherds clients as plans are developed and problems resolved. At a time when personal service is rare, Susan G. Parker Esq. serves her clients with compassionate intelligence.
Your Estate Planning and Business Resource
We have over 30 years experience helping families and businesses manage their affairs. Whether your needs are simple or complex, we can tend to them. Whereever you are on the wealth spectrum, if you want to make sure you have good plans in place, contact us for your estate or business planning concerns:
• If you want to be sure that your assets are distributed per your wishes, at the lowest tax cost, while providing for beneficiaries still under your care – you need estate planning.
• If you own a family business or have business partners, we can help you understand whether planning techniques such family limited partnerships, limited liability companies, buy-sell agreements or other strategies are the best way to transfer business ownership interests and preserve your wealth.
• If you have substantial wealth, that may be subject to estate tax, more sophisticated planning such as lifetime gifts to defective grantor trusts, personal residence trusts and other strategies may make sense for you.
• While Florida has no state estate tax, New York does if your estate is $1 million or more. We can help you save state taxes and or plan for dual residence issues if you live in New York and Florida.
• Our firm also helps you document plans for health care decisions and potential incapacity.
At Susan G. Parker, Esq., we know that planning now is far less painful than wasting family assets on taxes that could have been avoided or struggling with business or health care decisions that can be made before a crisis occurs.
Areas of Practice
Our firm’s focus is on estate planning, business planning and general practice matters. We serve our clients one at a time and dedicate our energies to providing unique solutions that take into account their individual needs and desires. Since estate, business and tax planning are concerns for today, tomorrow and years down the road – our goal is to build relationships with our clients.
At Susan G. Parker, Esq., our personal services are tailored to your needs. We can help you manage your legal affairs as well as provide unique personal services to care for you or your family, including:
• Financial monitoring and bill paying
• Preparation of income, trust and estate tax returns
• Probate and estate administration
• Coordination of relocations for senior/assisted living
• Facilitate transition financial care for elderly clients in failing health.